Tuesday, October 25, 2005
IN THE COM LAB AGAIN$BlogItemTitle$>
Went Sentosa yesterday to celebrate Lelin's belated birthday. I was late,
as usual~. Xinya and I saw the two SA dudes who "lent us a helping hand" when Xinya lost her N7610. We ended up chatting for quite some time. Shan't elaborate on it, but we were so close in getting a job there.
So we were playing in the sea. Man, the seawater was so salty! And my whole face was itching when in the sea. Decided to come out after a while and proceeded to bathing! The queue inside was so long that Xinya and I had to share a cubicle in the end. The rest played volleyball with some angmohs and apparently, one of them was drunk while playing it. It was rather stupid to be playing ball if one is not in the right state of mind. Dined at Breeks.
I'm back in school now, after having a long long weekend. Skipped school on Thursday
(I came back for training though) and Friday. Went to the gym on Friday with Xinya, but it was rather unproductive. I had my "Paddlepop" icecream
(the rainbow-flavoured one! *drools*) before hitting the gym. That's kinda bad already. And when I reached there, I only cycled for 10minutes before going into the bathroom to take my nice long bath! Teehee. :D Went to Church later in the evening.
OKAY, I just came back from sone stupid post-exam activities that the school organizes for us. I rather do without them actually. We had this Amazing Race, I wanted to join Fairuz's group at first, but was told to go back to my original group. Blah, but we had fun la (:
At the beginning, we were made to walk down a long slope and then told to walk up quietly just to gain 10marks for it. There were four stops in total. I must say that the whole thing was pure crap. We were made to run around everywhere outside school and the worst thing was that WE WERE IN SCHOOL UNIFORM. How embarrassing. Everyone was perspiring like nobody's business and it was only the starting of the day! Stupid Cow!
We were made to chew on the Oreo cookies and then talk to some passerbys who are supposed to point out to us that we had Oreo cookies stuck on our teeth. That was so unglam, and poor Novabelle, Nicolyn and Vaish were made to do it. They tried their best by smearing the cookies over their faces but it was unsuccessful still.
Overall, we did not complete all the stations, but who cares! I just wanted to go back to school and slack, and my coach didn't allow me to cab back to school! I WHINE!
(that was random) %*&$@#)($*#()%URGH! IM TRYING TO FIND MY GUESS BAG ONLINE NOW, BUT NO! I CAN'T FIND IT! DAMN. Went to three boutiques, but it was not there. And I had to see four people carrying that handbag the exact same day in town! STUPID COW!
I think I'm gonna have horrendous eyebags soon! URGH. I couldn't sleep last night and decided to play my laptop again while munching on tapioca chips. I ended up playing freecell, spider solitare and minesweeper AND FINISHING UP THE WHOLE BAG OF TAPIOCA CHIPS! I feel like a pig. Was trying to break my Expert record in the laptop but I couldn't! BLAH~ This either means that (1) my record was so good that it is unbreakable, or (2) I suck in minesweeper. I'd stick with (1) then.
Ohmy. I realise my entry is VERYVERY random but I cannot stop typing. Neither can Fairuz, judging her typing speed too. I'd be having taining later!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I'd be able to survive today. I'll die when we're doing sprints! I can't sprint for nuts! I rather wash toilet bowls la. Actually not, but you get my drift!!!!! I STILL CAN'T FIND THE STUPID BAG! URGHHHHHHH. I better get going now before more exclamation marks appear.
The lonely girl signing off again..
Janine
10/25/2005 11:22:00 AM;